Professional SEO strategy
Website without traffic is like having a shopping mall in the middle of the desert!
Search engine friendly websites
Owning a website you are proud of is one thing – but even the MOST BEAUTIFUL website in the world is useless UNLESS it can be found in search engines, and in particular, Google.
Did you know that:
- 90% of sales on Internet is the result of searches
- More than 70% of searches are done through Google
- 98% of people never goes beyond page #1 while searching on Google
- 87% of people who are ready to buy use the normal (‘natural’ or ‘organic’) results, not the sponsored/paid listings
You have a website that nobody can find on Google, not even by your company name? You want better position in search results in order to increase number of visits to your website? If so, you need a professional SEO strategy. SEO, (search engine optimization) is the strategy by which sites achieve high rankings in search engine results, when people search for the keywords that are associated with your business. Optimize your website with SEO and attract up to 20% more visitors!
Key benefits of hiring an expert SEO include:
- Increased visibility among target audiences – SEO is a process focused upon reaching core groups of your target markets by offering information specifically tailored to their needs.
- Connect with motivated prospects – SEO is the only marketing strategy where your targeted audiences are actively engaged in the process of seeking information about businesses just like yours..
- Increased brand recognition & identity – By delivering content that is relevant and easily accessible to consumers, your company’s identity becomes better associated with your mission and competencies through increased public exposure.
- Goal-driven – The SEO process is built around achieving your company’s strategic marketing, whatever it may be.
- Flexibility – With SEO, it is possible to customize a number of targeted campaigns to reach diverse audiences as your company needs evolve.
- Measurable results – SEO is the only marketing strategy where it is easy to measure the results of your efforts by analyzing search engine position reports, site statistics, visitor conversion rates and other key indicators.
SEO – search engine optimization Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s unpaid results—often referred to as “natural,” “organic,” or “earned” results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search, news search and industry-specific vertical search engines. Source: Wikipedia